Creating a Connected Textile Community – JOIN US
WARP’s 2018 Annual Meeting brings members together for education, fellowship, food, an international marketplace, networking, and a celebration! This year’s meeting will be held June 7th – 10th in Decorah, Iowa and features talks each morning, tours each afternoon and evening programs. The early registration fee is $190, and rooms at Luther College, the site of our conference, cost $40-50/night. Decorah is located in northeast Iowa; the closest large airport is in LaCrosse, WI. Click here to register now!
Our theme is Sustaining Culture: Environment, Economy, Community
- Thursday evening, June 7th opens the conference with a Welcome Circle at 7 pm
- Two full days of speakers, discussion and tours
- Special member presentations Friday evening and Saturday evening reception at the Vesterheim Museum, plus a celebration of our 25th year!
- Sunday morning annual meeting with breakfast/brunch
- International marketplace and silent auction open throughout the meeting
There’s more information and links in the downloadable 2018 Annual Meeting Program, and more information will be posted soon!