WARP welcomes all who value the social, cultural, historic, artistic, and economic importance of textile arts.
Join WARP and become part of an international network dedicated to improving improving the quality of life of textile artisans worldwide.
WARP Membership Benefits
WARP’s diverse membership of approximately 500 individuals and organizations is connected to more than 40 countries worldwide. All our members enjoy these benefits:
- Quarterly newsletters which powerfully document the stories of our members’ work in textile arts communities around the world.
- Online members-only discussion forum for exchanging information and exploring common interests.
- Annual meetings that offer an inspiring opportunity to meet, learn, and share at locations with craft-related resources.
- Online password-protected membership directory that provides contact information and profiles for networking with other WARP members.
- Website with information on WARP activities and members-only area, plus social media pages, including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Our fantastic YouTube videos for presentations which document the work of WARP’s members.
- Optional listing in WARP’s Artisan Direct Connect so website visitors can find your products and services.
Join WARP now
Complete our online membership form below and pay by debit or credit card. Simply pick the membership level that’s right for you and follow the prompts.
If you prefer, you can also join by mail.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Join by mail
If you prefer, you may also print out and complete the membership form and mail it to the address below with a check or money order made out to “Weave a Real Peace“.
Weave a Real Peace
PO Box 403
Seagrove, NC 27341